There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 5 September 2014

Camp Recount



SPLAT! I jumped into the pool. It was so loud. I paddled around a bit, then I just got bored. I went outside to lie on the ground and stare up at the sunny sky. Then I heard screams and shouts. I got up and went around the side of the building. THE MUDSLIDE! I ran up to have a closer look. Awesome! I got in line it looked so fun. Finally I was front of the line. I was quite nervous. I didn't want to jump on the slide like most people because it might hurt, and it was my first go. So I got on it. WHOOSH! I went down and embraced myself for the mud at the bottom. PLONK! I was at the end! I ran back up the hill and into the line. "That was surprisingly tiring" I thought. My second go I jumped on the slide it didn't hurt after all. But it was still so much fun! Beau's Mum grabbed the hose and hosed us off it was so cold. 






No comments:

Post a Comment