Wednesday 25 March 2015

My Reflection of my Three Chosen Goals from the Start of the Year.



Hi guys. If you click this link you will be able to see my learning goals from the start of the year. This is my reflection of those goals.

I think I am doing pretty well with my learning goals so far. My first goal is to get all of my badges ( merit, excellence and distinction. I have my merit badge and have started working towards my excellence.

My second goal is to improve in most topics, I have done heaps with that. I have got a new reading group and changed maths groups and have only got two more things to tick off on my National Standards in numbers (maths).

My third goal is to learn new things. I have learnt so many things this term in year 7/8. I have learnt them through reading texts in reading breakouts, I have also learnt them in my math follow ups. I have learnt new styles of writing and how and why to use them. 

I can't wait to reach all my goals!






No comments:

Post a Comment