Thursday 7 May 2015

Excellence Evidence ( Kauri Team Events ) Cross Country

Yesterday at Cross Country we went to Halswell Domain. The year 7/8s went last so we watched the other races. Then we went to play the game that some of the year 7/8s set up, it was really fun but also really hard. Then we waited a little bit more and our race was on. I was really nervous and so was my friend. We decided to run together so we both had someone supporting each other. Then the race started and we had earlier said that we would just jog-run-jog-run and so on. So that's what we did. We were almost done and then we went around the last corner toward the finish line. I was so excited that it was almost over so me and my friend sprinted to the end. We got there and they handed me a 5th place slip and said that me and her were tied.


Then........          we collapsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment