Saturday 12 November 2016

Distinction Evidence: Kapa Haka 10

The other day I had Kapa Haka. I turned up with my poi even though I didn't think I needed to use it. When we got there we got in our new lines from last time. Some people that were away had to be sorted into the lines according to height. 

After we sorted out the lines, the boys went on the stage and the girls went underneath the stage. Then we went through the the songs, I knew all of them because we had learn them the week before. 

We practiced the routine performance and the teachers reminded us to remember where we were in the lines do they didn't need to sort them out again. Most of the songs we are singin but are school songs or ones that we have previously learnt. Two of the songs we are learning are songs with actions, when we started the first one most of us didn't know all of the actions so we copied the people that did know. When the song finished the teachers showed us the actions and we ran through the song one more time. 

After we finished they told us that we could leave for morning tea. 

The care value I showed was respect by listening to the teacher.
I showed leadership by listening to the teachers when the were teaching us the actions. 
I was a role model by not talking over top of the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment