Tuesday 16 June 2015

Distinction Evidence ( Technology )

On the bus to technology I was sitting with my two friends we were playing this game with a tongue twister. It was: I slip, I trip, I trip, we flip. The game was that we had to say it as many times as we could without messing it up. 

We eventually did it so many times and we were saying it really fast. Then we had to stop because the bus stopped and we were at technology. At technology I was in Design, it was our second session with Miss Scott. We drew up a 3D plan of what our room would look like, then we got to get a cardboard template and draw around it and cut it out. After that I started to draw in my windows and doors and cut them out with a crafting knife. 

After that it was time to go back to school. So we got back on the bus and I sat next to some other friends. One of them taught me the Sign Language alphabet and some phrases. So I now know the Sign Language alphabet and the phrases for teacher, school, friend, my and name. Then we got off the bus and went back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment