Thursday 7 April 2016

Excellence Evidence: Deputy Head Girl 1

Today we had a leadership meeting, we talked about balancing responsibilities. We had to read a chapter from a book about leadership and watch a video, (Balancing Responsibilities) the video talked about three different things to remember when you are trying to balance responsibilities:
1. Ask friends for help
2. Prioritizing
3. Focus on the objective
The video also gave us some task to do like stand on one foot so we could know what it felt like to balance many responsibilities.
Then we had to create a google document and answer some questions. Here is the link to mine.

The learner quality I showed was communicate because I communicated with my friends to answer the questions on my google document.

I showed leadership by contributing to the class discussion and helping out my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment