Sunday 10 April 2016

Excellence Evidence: Kapa Haka 7

Yesterday I had Kapa Haka. I was in the Apprentice group because I wanted to learn the songs before I performed on stage. First we went through the school song, since I joined Kapa Haka I've learnt the actions.

Then we did the Maori version of Hallelujah a couple of times. We sang it without the words on screen this time and I remembered them from last week. I really like the Maori version of Hallelujah. 

After that Mr Brown told us that it was our last chance to join the performance group. I really wanted to join so I did. We sang the school song and did the actions. We had to practice heaps because there was a new action to learn. At first I got really confused and went the wrong way but after a while I learnt it and knew what to do. I helped my friend do the actions because she was a little stuck as well. 

The learner quality I showed was Resilience because when I didn't know the actions but I kept trying and then I learnt them. 

I showed leadership by helping my friend when she was stuck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment