Sunday 17 April 2016

Excellence Evidence: Tabloid Sports 1

Yesterday we had Tabloid Sports, the Deputy Head Boy and I did the opening speech. Then everyone went off and started doing the activities, I was one of the few people who got to go around and help everyone with their activities and give out posies. 

First I fill up a few buckets of water so people could participate in the water activities. After that I went around giving out posies to people who didn't give up and tried there best.

Then I joined in a few activities; all of the senior classes were paired up with junior classes. I joined my class and got a little buddy that I helped understand the game and encouraged if they thought they couldn't complete a task. 

After a while we started finishing up, I took part in the closing speech as well. We didn't have anything planned so we had a small disscussion then said that. After that it was lunch time so we all had a nice picnic lunch outside.

The leaner quality I showed was communicate because I communicated with the Deputy Head Boy to make up a closing speech.

I showed leadership by helping the juniors when they were stuck and encourage them if they thought they couldn't achieve their goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment