Friday 28 October 2016

Distinction Evidence: Deputy Head Girl 9

The other day I had Student Council. We talked about the mufti day we will be having and what the theme will be, we decided on sports stars. We also decided that the pet would be changed to another date which we would discuss with Mrs Trotter. Then we came up with some ideas for the fun day at the end of the year, we only included the ideas that would actually be able to happen. 

Below is the minutes that I took for the meeting. We didn't have Mrs Trotter there with us because she was busy, instead Miss Hall joined us. We also didn't have any homework for this meeting because we didn't talk about anything new. But we told the students to tell the class about the fun day and the mufti day theme.

26 Oct:
What we did:
We are changing the date for the pet day (to be decided)
Themed Mufti Day Idea:
Sports/Sports Star
Fun day at the end of the year:
Shared lunch
Free time 
Arts and crafts
Lolly scramble
Water activities
Movies
Sponge the staff
Games day/stations
BBQ/sausage sizzle

The care value I showed was respect because I showed respect to the people talking.
I showed leadership by sharing my ideas.
I was a role model by not talking while other people were talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment