Saturday 22 October 2016

Distinction Evidence: Technology 5

On Tuesday the year 7&8's went to Technology. When I was on the bus I made sure that I was quiet and that I was only talking to the person next to me not anyone else. 

Once we got to Lincoln we went to the Woodworks room and got our stuff ready. Then we did some sanding before we left for Mandarin. 

After that we left for Mandarin and revisited some of the things we learnt in the past and learnt how to say what is there name in Mandarin.  

After Mandarin Mr Bowers attached our table top to the legs and told us to sand over the bit the he sanded. He also taught us how to beeswax. The beeswax smell like gas but when we put it on the wood it didn't smell and it actually made the table shiny. 

After we were done we packed up and then we got to take our table home with us on
the bus and headed back to school. I made sure I was only talking to the person next to me and whispering. 

The care value I was showing was Respect because I respected the bus driver when I was on the bus. 
I showed leadership by helping others with the beeswax. 
I was being a good role by not talking to people that weren't sitting next to me on the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment