Saturday 22 October 2016

Distinction Evidence: Kapa Haka 9

Yesterday I had Kapa Haka. I turned up with my poi even though I didn't think I needed it. When we got there we got in our lines. Then the teachers talked to us about how they were going to change our lines up, so instead of lining up in age groups we were lining up in height. So four year eights stood in the centre in a line, I was one of them. Then they got everyone else to line up on each side height wise. 

After we sorted out the lines, the boys went on the stage and the girls went underneath the stage. Then we went through the the songs, I knew all of them but one because I was away the week before. 

We went through the whole routine then when we finished, the teachers told us that we were going to perform at the Gala, the Senoir Citizens Concert and possibly the Prize Giving.

After that they told us that we could leave. 

The care value I showed was respect by listening to the teacher.
I showed leadership by listening to the teachers when the were showing us where to stand. 
I was a role model by not talking over top of the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment