Thursday 5 May 2016

Excellence Evidence: Deputy Head Girl 3

Today we had a leadership meeting. It wasn't a meeting at morning tea, it was in class time because the PALS and Peer Mediators had their meetings at the same time. I was away when we had the first meeting so I had to catch up. We had to create a survey for the rest of the school, about how they think we are going as leaders. 

All of the groups had to think of two questions that they would like to add. Us heads decided on:
- What've been your favorite events that have been run by leaders during your time at Oaklands.
- What events would you like leaders to run in the future. 
We all came up with the first one and I suggested the second one. After that we had to decide how we could change our question so that the juniors would understand. Then we carried on with SML. 

The learner quality I showed was communicate because I communicated with my group to come up with some questions. 

I showed leadership by suggesting and discussing ideas with my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment