Sunday 28 August 2016

Distinction Evidence: Deputy Head Girl 4

Yesterday I had Student Council. Everyone turned up on time which was good because we could start and we didn't have waste time getting people to go and tell them to come. I take the minutes for student council so that means I write down everything we talk about during the Student Council meeting. 

After we did the roll we went around the circle and asked any questions we had about the rebuild of Oaklands. I didn't have any questions, but a couple of people did eg: if we have more buildings, will the field still stay big? How hard would it be to put water fountains on the field, because of the pipes not being there? Could we put the Office in the main entrance of the school so vidsitors know where to go?

Then we finished up and everyone left to have there lunch. 

The care value I showed was respect because I respected everyone's ideas. 
I showed leadership by listening and not speaking while other people were.
I was a role model by not talking while other people were sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment