Sunday 28 August 2016

Distinction Evidence: Kapa Haka 4

Yesterday I had Kapa Haka, I made sure I turned up on time and that I had my long poi with me. 

The first thing we did was talk about the Cultural Festival and that we need to practice lots so that we are ready for it. Then we got set up for a whole run through of our performance. Then Matua Rihari and. Matua Brown said that we were going to have and audience. 

After we had been through the whole performance one more time heaps of the years 4,5 & 6 kids (I think) came in and we performed our whole thing to them. Then the teachers and a few students said the things that they liked or enjoyed about the performance. 

The care value I showed was respect because I was listening to the teachers when they were speaking.
I showed leadership by being a good role model to the younger kids and doing the right actions with my poi. 
I was a role model by not being silly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment