Sunday 14 August 2016

Distinction Evidence: Kapa Haka 2

Today I had Kapa Haka, I made sure I turned up on time and that I had my long poi with me. 

The first thing we did was start of by having a talk about how close the cultural festival is, it's about three weeks away. Then we got set up for a whole run through of our performance. After we went through the whole performance, everyone say down except the year four girls, they all went through there routine for short poi. 

We then had and ther tun through the Tuhurihuri and they said we did and awesome job. After we had been through the whole thing a couple more times we had to do do it once more, then we were free to go out to morning tea. I think we did really well at practice today because we sounded amazing and I can't wait for the night of the Cultural Festival. 

The care value I showed was respect because I was listening to the teachers when they were speaking to us. 
I showed leadership by being a good role model to the younger kids and doing the right actions and singing the right words. 
I was a good role model by doing the right actions and listeni to the teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment