Thursday 31 March 2016

Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports andactivities.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were, swing the the bat and follow through, stand on my side and keep my eye on the ball.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were, watch the ball so I wouldn't get hit and I would know where it was at all times.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to have more control over the bat and keep my eye on the ball because I need to make sure I hit it not it hit me.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to jump if it's a high ball and use two hands because if I jump I have a better chance at catching it and two hands so I do get it.


The game that I enjoyed the most was all of them because we played a range of games because I learnt lots and had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment