Wednesday 9 March 2016

Merit Evidence: Technology

On Tuesday we had tech. On the bus I sat near the back with my friend. We made sure that we were not talking too loud because we did not want the bus to get too noisy.

When we arrived at Lincoln Primary, I walked to Food Tech with my friends and we lined up ( with the resources we needed ) by the door. Then we went inside. We sat down at the table and we got told that we were making our final product. My group's final product was pinwheel scones with spaghetti, bacon and cheese. The requirements for the final product were:

- It had to reflect NZ heritage 
- It needed to have no sugar
- It needed to have three of the four food groups 
- It needed to be one of the five options that were on the board

In case you were wondering the food groups are meat, milk and milk products, fruit and vege and cereal and grain. The options were pizza potatoes, pinwheel scones, scones, a hangi or kumara and bacon muffins.

After that we made our final product, before we rolled it up we had an idea to not roll it up, pull the edges up a bit and then put it in the oven. So we made a spaghetti, bacon and cheese pizza, it was delicious!

The learner quality I showed was collaborate because I collaborated with my group about how we would complete the task.


No comments:

Post a Comment