Sunday 26 June 2016

Excellence Evidence: Deputy Head Girl 8

On Wednesday I had a student council meeting. I turned up on time and had everything that I needed, like a computer because I take the minutes. (Taking the minutes means that I write down what we talk about in the meeting.)

Then the leader of the meeting, Head Girl, got the whiteboard and started to write out what we're going to talk about today. After that we started the Student Council meeting because Mrs Trotter was not there yet. We took the roll and then started to talk about some things for the future of Oakland's.

After that Mrs Trotter arrived and we carried on with the meeting. We talked about some main things that we think we need for the rebuild of the school. One thing we talked about was having water fountains on the field, so that when we are thirsty we didn't have to go all the way to one on the courts. Another thing that came up was that we wanted more open classes like the ones in the year 7&8 area. This would be a good idea because then the rest of the school could learn like us seniors. 

The care value that I showed was respect because I showed respect by helping others if they didn't know what we needed to do.
I showed leadership by just getting on with the meeting and also being a good role model by not being silly and listening to the speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment