Friday 23 September 2016

Distinction Evidence: Technology 3

On Tuesday we had Technology. When I was on the bus I made sure that I was quite and that I was only talking to the person next to me not others around me. 

Once we got to Technology we went to the Woodworks room and got our stuff out. Then we did some sanding before went went to Mandarin. 

After that we left for Mandarin and learnt numbers 1-100. 

We went back to Woodwork and got four new pieces. Mr Bowers taught us how to use a chisel to cut out a piece on wood on each of the four pieces. It started off hard but then it got easier on each piece. 

After that we got on the bus and headed back to school. I made sure I was only talking to the person next to me and using a quite voice.

The care value I was showing was Respect because I respected the bus when I was on it. 
I showed leadership by helping other with the cutting. 
I was being a good role by not talking to people around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment