Thursday 22 September 2016

Improvisation Drama Reflection


WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are always say yes because I keep the performance going by not killing it. Also listen because I listen to the people before me or with me so I know what to say.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at are establish a who, when & a where because when I don't it gets hard to carry on the performance not knowing what to say.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was the games because it was fun acting as characters that I would never want to be.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was actually getting up and doing it in front of other people because I was nervous and sometimes didn't know how to act out the certain character.

My favourite improvisation game was family picture because it was funny watching people in a freeze frame while on a roller-coaster or a fancy restaurant etc.


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is to be more confident and be able to think on my feet because I'm not and I can't but I would like to be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment