Thursday 6 August 2015

Distinction Evidence ( PALS )

When the bell rang for the end of lunch I went to find my group for PALS. I couldn't find them so I asked some of my friends to help me get some gear out of the P.E shed for the Kakano Team. So they helped me grab some hula hoops, skipping, ropes and stilts.

After that we went out onto the courts and saw that the rest of my group had set up the cones and we waiting for us, so we put down all the gear so the kids could play with it. It was really fun playing with the hula hoops and learning how to walk on stilts. My friend taught me how to use them. So we played tag on the stilts and it was really fun trying to tag the other person while trying not to fall off. 

When the bell was almost going to ring we grabbed all of the stuff and put it back in the P.E shed then the bell rang so we went back to class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment