Tuesday 4 August 2015

Distinction Evidence ( Technology )

When we got to Technology I got off the bus and walked to my Technology class. After that I started on my box, I was making a bowling and I was almost finished. All I had to do was make a few signs and glue some stuff on.

 I asked my friend to help me make a few bowling balls out of tinfoil. So she helped me and I glued them onto the shelf. Then I created some signs and stuck them on too. After that I decided to create a wooden box. ( out of popsicle sticks ) So I made five sides, one for the bottom. It was really fun making both my boxes. The bowling alley I made looks really realistic and I spent a lot of time and effort into it. 

When we got back on the bus back to school I brought my boxes with me and then I got to take them home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment